Pages

Thursday 16 February 2012

Ezyline helps with Arthritis and other mobility difficulties

For those who struggle with clothes pegs or have balance difficulties when hanging out and bringing in the daily wash, the one-handed, comfortable operation of Ezyline is going to be of great benefit.





Featured on the Independent Living Centre site and LifeTec display centre in Brisbane, Ezyline has received much recognition and praise from Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and the general public who have communicated the positive benefits of using Ezyline as a therapeutic alternative to pegs for any who have limited mobility in their fingers, hands and body.

Your product seems to be a an ingenious invention. One that will help me as a person with a disability, being wheelchair bound, due to my lack of body (& particularly hand) control. (Julie Ann)

As a person who has had MS for more than half my life, I find the Ezyline to be a true asset to me. I suffer from poor balance and the chore of holding the washing line with one hand and pegs with another has always been a challenge. I am an independent person living at home and Ezyline helps me greatly with the daily chore of washing - it even makes laundry enjoyable.  (Sheila)

I have been waiting to contact your company and purchase your product for some time now and unfortunately was unable to respond to your advertised deal on WA television last night. As an amputee getting up and down from a wheelchair to peg cloths is difficult so I have a tendency to just throw them over the line, I THINK your product would make my job alot easier now my daughter and her 2 pre-school aged children have moved back home (all those little socks and undies!). NB Even I have tried to invent a user friendly peg for some years so I am greatly impressed by your product if it solves a never ending problem for me. (Kathleen)

Your Ezyline is fantastic works a treat for me, I have shown it to a lot of people and all were very impressed with it. (Barry, wheelchair bound)

Hi, think this is a great idea, as we are both elderly and suffer with severe arthritis your product would be of great assistance to us. Congrats on a great product. (Fiona)

We are all arthritis sufferers and the product looks ideal for that. (Serena)
If all goes well you have a captive market here - I live in an over 50's resort with a number of residents with arthritis (me included)! I can put a flyer up on our noticeboard if you would like to include one in my parcel. We have about 350 residents here ranging in age from 50-90 odd who are always looking for ways to make life a little easier. (Bronwyn)

I have purchased two sets of 4 Ezyline since 2009. Also a set was given to me by my sister after I suffered a stroke in 2009, leaving me permanently unable to use my left arm after the rest of my body recovered somewhat. The Ezyline has been a god sent to me as I have always been a independent wife and mother. To be able to hang my washing and bring it in is fabulous thanks to this great product. Many thanks for making my life some what easier (Janette)

No comments:

Post a Comment