Pages

Monday 11 November 2013

Jake is now a doggy celebrity in our 'Caption This Photo' Competition!

When Kate posted this great pic of her cute canine Jake playing with his Rainbow Ezylines on facebook we thought it would make a great 'Caption This Photo' competition!




Kate also accepted our invitation to be guest judge for the competition and although she said it was a difficult choice with so many great entries, she emailed us on Monday and said:

Hi,
I’m glad I sent the pic through, was fun to read the comments I think my favourite is
“Aw I’m just hangin around with my new toy.” – sent in by Nola

Nola has won a $20 gift voucher for the store of her choice and everyone who entered wins a promotional code to spend at www.ezyline.com.au  - We're also sending our awesome photo contributor and guest judge, Kate, a thank you gift for her time and contribution! 

If you have a great Ezyline photo that's crying out to be captioned, email it to Susie at info@ezyline.com.au and we'll run another comp.  So long as we're receiving photos we'll run a comp every month and give away a $20 voucher for each winning caption, discount codes for all the entrants PLUS you'll be the guest judge of your photo and receive a thank you gift for your time and contribution!  So dust off your camera lens and snap a pic for us today!  We can't wait to run another 'Caption This Photo Competition'!

Here's all the entrants from "Jake's Caption This Photo Competition."

 
"So Ezy, even a dog can use it" - Belinda

"You would think someone would unwrap them for me." - Michelle

"I won't be able to chew the next load of washing now that they use Ezyline!" - Camper Trailer Travels

"Getting clothes of the line is not so ezy anymore." - Shayne

“I can’t wait to rip the clothes of these beautiful babies” – Neil

".... and you can even hang dried pigs ears on it!” – Di

“They're mine, all mine!” – Julz

“OK, now where are the clothes.” – Brian

“Everything’s ‘Jake' with Ezyline!” – Lynn

"When I need to get my tongue dry - Ezyline" – Tony

“Who’s a clever girl, good human? Now sit and you can have your Ezyline.” – Sara

“But mum, they look good enough to eat!” – Mark

“Hey, the line might be EZY but getting the wrapper off isn't!” – Ruth


"You did the right thing, baby!" – Denise
 Whoof whoof whoof whoof whoofity whoof.
Translation is “oh mummy new chew toys, you rock.” – Rhonda

“Aw I’m just hangin around with my new toy.” – Nola

“Who said my bed was hard to peg?” – Kerry

"Now if I put these on my tail, I'll finally be able to catch it!" – Johanna

"New chew toys?" – Johanna

"I heard you say it.  "The clips are here!"  So where does this attach to my collar?  And more importantly, when do we go for walkies?" – Johanna

"I'd like to see the brats next door try and peg these to my  ears and butt, now!" – Johanna

“Don’t let high winds get YOUR knickers in a twist. Mine are safe with Ezyline!” – Anne

"D'oh! Ezyline's such a great invention, but you STILL NEED OPPOSABLE THUMBS to use it!" – George

 

No comments:

Post a Comment